Medical Disposable Protective Suit , White Disposable Suit Easy Carrying
CE FDA Certified Disposable Medical Siamese Isolation Clothing PE Film Breathable Protective Film Isolation Clothing
This product can effectively resist droplets, dust and other fine substances
It has the characteristics of lightweight and breathable, suitable for ordinary outdoor activities
The zipper on the body is designed to be easy to wear and take off, and can be worn with only one hand
Ergonomic design, more comprehensive protection
The waist was also done with a waist tuck to make it look less bloated
Model: the SMS
Function: dust proof
Material: non-woven fabric
Weight: 200 (g)
Conjoined or not: yes
Scope of use: protective clothing
1. Our disposable coverall can provide long-lasting protection, it's lightweight, cool and comfortable. I am 100% sure you will love it.
2. Disposable coverall provides full upper body coverage during laminating and grinding, keep dust and chemicals off clothes away from your skin.
3. Applications: Car industry, cement manufacturing, construction work, Asbetos inspection, handling toxic powders, painting and coating, gardening, domestic DIY, waste management, laboratory, operating room, etc.
4. Soft and lightweight: This disposable coveralls are made of environmental protection material, they are very soft and comfortable.
5. Elastic cuffs easily can be worn with gloves to provide protection, while providing comfort and flexibility.
How to wear
1. Remove wristwatches and other items, then wash and disinfect your hands;
2. Take out the isolation clothing, open the upper opening and hold both sides forward with both hands;
3. Half-bend body, put your feet in first, then pull back up the isolation clothing;
4. Put on your hands and wrap your headgear around your head;
5. Adjust the bottom of the trousers, and close it, then close the face part;
6. Pull the zipper from bottom to the neck and cover the placket;
7. Then you can enter the workplace.
Applications: car industry, cement manufacturing, construction work, Asbetos inspection, handling toxic powders, painting and coating, gardening, domestic DIY, waste management, laboratory, operating room, etc.