SMS Non Woven Fluid Resistant Isolation Gown With Cuff
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton customized|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Product Name:||Medical Isolation Gowns||Feature:||Tear Resistant|
sms isolation gown,
non woven isolation gown
Medical Disposable Protective Gowns Tear Resistance Long Sleeves Cleanroom Usage
The protective clothing is resistant to wear and provides safer work Dust and waterproof, epidemic prevention barrier, prevent blood penetration, anti-static; COMMON USES in clinics,hospitals,laboratories, workshops, construction sites, painting,commercial and household inspections,keeping off insulaton etc.
1. Soft, light, non-toxic, durable, eco-friendly,economical.
2. Prevent and isolate dust, particle, alcohol, blood, bacteria and virus invading.
3. Can be used as a visit coat.
4. Prevent cross-infection in medical treatment at sanitation field.
5. Accord with the hygienic standards.
6. Application: Hospital, chemical industy, food industry, etc
|Product Name:||Non-woven Fabric Protective Clothing Disposable|
|Material:||SMS non-woven fabrics|
|Law Material Spec:||30g/sq.m.|
|Style:||Lace-up reverse loose gown|
|Package:||10 piece/ opp bag, 500pcs/carton|
|Lead time:||5~8 days|
[ Product name] isolation clothing
[ Product composition] Non-woven fabric is used as the main raw material, which is made by cutting and sewing. Non-sterile, single use.
[ Efficacy] It is used for bacteriostatic, antibacterial and disinfection of indoor, air, furniture, daily necessities and personal hygiene cleaning and care.
[ Scope of application] It is used for general isolation in clinics, wards, and test rooms of medical institutions.
[ Product size] L / XL / XXL / XXL
A Must for You: A must for medical staff, people checking the epidemic, and the person who has close contact with pneumonia infected or suspected persons. Before entering a dangerous environment with bacterial and viral infections, you must wear a full body one-piece hooded isolation suit.
Medical protection, special experiment, food workshop, disinfection and radiation protection, product testing, epidemic prevention and control. It can effectively isolate splashing of oral foam in work and other surrounding environment. Small sharp splash impact of iron chips, crushed stones, chemical spatter, etc.
How to wear
1. Remove wristwatches and other items, then wash and disinfect your hands;
2. Take out the isolation clothing, open the upper opening and hold both sides forward with both hands;
3. Half-bend body, put your feet in first, then pull back up the isolation clothing;
4. Put on your hands and wrap your headgear around your head;
5. Adjust the bottom of the trousers, and close it, then close the face part;
6. Pull the zipper from bottom to the neck and cover the placket;
7. Then you can enter the workplace.