High Oxygen Hospital Ventilator Machine For ICU Rooms / Emergency Department
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton Box or Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Product Name:||Ventilator Breathing Machine||Power Supply:||AC110~240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 65VA|
|Gas Supply:||O2 ,Air (All Gas Must Be Medical Level) , 0.28~0.6MPa||Service:||Lifetime|
|Instrument Classification:||Class II||User's Manual:||Included|
|Measurement Range:||20-45℃||Pulse Accuracy:||±2bpm|
vent breathing machine,
hospital ventilator machine
High Oxygen Icu Ventilator Machine / Lung Breathing Mobile Ventilator Machine
CL-2000V3 Multi-function Ventilator is widely in ICU Rooms, Emergency Department, Operating Rooms and home.It can be used for child and adult patients.
Standard Exporting Wooden Case
> The equipment could be shipped by sea,air and express as per your needs.
> The package will be delivered to your office effeciently and safely.
• We value every inquiry sent to us, ensure quick competitive offer.
• We assist you on every direct purchasing,project and bid tenders. Provide all necessary document.
• We are a sales team, with all technical support from engineer team.
Ontime delivery time:
• We put your order into our tight production schedule, ensure your punctual delivery time.
• Production / inspection report before your order packed
• Shipping notice/ insurance to you as soon as your order is shipped.
After sales service:
• We respect your feed back after receive the goods.
• We provide 12-24 months warranty after goods arrive.
• We promise all spare parts available in lifetime use.
• We care your complain within 24hours.
|Ambient temperature||10 ~ 40oC|
|Relative humidity||no higher than 80 %|
|Atmospheric pressure||860 hPa ~ 1060 hPa|
|Power requirement||100-120 Vac, 50/60 Hz;|
|Air source requirement||Medical oxygen and laughing gas with a rated pressure ranging from 0.3 to 0.5MPa.|
|Attention||the AC power supply used for the anesthesia machine must be well grounded.|
|Attention||the anesthesia machine used must be equipped with a carbon dioxide monitor complying with ISO 9918:1993, an oxygen monitor complying with ISO 7767:1997 and an expiratory gas volume monitor complying with 22.214.171.124 of Medical Electrical Equipment|
|Part II||Special Requirements for Safety and Basic Performance of Anesthesia System.|