Coronavirus Fast Check Igm Igg Rapid Antibody Test Kit
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FDA TGA|
|Model Number:||Covid Test Kit|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||25tests/box 1test/box|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Sample Collection::||Nasal Swab||Package:||25pcs/box, 1pcs/box|
|Use:||Fast Check Of Coronavirus||Reading Time:||In 15 Mins|
|Qualitative:||Qualitative Determination Of Covid-19||Method:||Colloidal Gold Assay|
15mins Reading One Step Covid POCT Covid-19 2019-NCoV Antigen Rapid Test Kit
The rapid test kit is used for qualitative determination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CcV-2) antigen in human nasal swab samples in vitro.. This kit is offered to clinical laboratories and healthcare workers for point-of-care testing, and not for at home testing, in compliance with Section IV.D. of the FDA’s Policy for COVID-19 Diagnostic Test.
• Test Cassette.
• Extraction Tube.
• Extraction Reagent.
• Nasal/Oral Swab.
• Working Holder.
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST?
1. Remove a Test Device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Holding Extraction Reagent bottle vertically, add 10 drops (400μL) to the Extraction tube.
3. Insert the nasopharyngeal (and oropharyngeal) swab sample(s) into the extraction solution, then, mix the swab 10 times.
4. Remove the swabs while pressing against the solution tube in order to extract most of the specimen
5. Place the dropper cap and drop 3 drops (60~70μl) into the sample well.
6. Read the result in 10-15 minutes. Do not read results after more than 20 minutes.
Polyester sponge samples with PP (polypropylene) rods are recommended for sterile sample collection.
(1) Oropharyngeal specimen collection method: collection head slightly tilted, mouth to expose both sides of pharyngeal tonsils.Wipe the pharyngeal tonsils at least three times along the tongue root, and then wipe the posterior pharynx up and down at least three times with a cotton swab.
(2) Method of collecting nasopharyngeal specimens: The sampler gently holds the head of the recipient with one hand and holds the swab with the other hand.Plug the swab into the nostril and penetrate slowly along the bottom of the lower nasal tract.Arc, do not force too hard, to avoid trauma bleeding.When the tip of the swab reaches the posterior wall of the nasopharyngeal cavity, rotate gently once (if it is a reflex cough) and slowly remove the swab.
(3) Sample treatment: The collected samples shall be treated with the sample buffer provided by the kit as soon as possible (if not processed immediately, the samples shall be stored in dried, sterilized and sealed plastic tubes) and stored at 2℃.~ 8℃, not more than 24 hours; -70℃ is stored for a long time, but repeated freeze and thawing should be avoided.
Prior to testing, all reagents were returned to room temperature.Testing shall be performed at room temperature.
I. Sample extraction (see Figure 1)
1. Add 400 L (about 10 drops) of sample buffer vertically to the sample extraction tube and then insert the sample into the tube and rotate against the inner wall about 10 times so that the samples in the solution dissolve as much as possible.
2. Squsample q-tip along the inner wall of the extraction tube to retain as much liquid in the tube as possible from the sample, then removed and discarded.
3. Cover the dropper.
two.Test procedure (see Figure 2)
1. Remove the test card from the sealing bag.
2. Add 2 drops (about 80 L) of the treated sample extract to the sample hole of the test card and start the timer.
3. The results were read after placing the test card for 15 minutes at room temperature.The results were invalid after 20 minutes.
Interpretation of test results
Schematic diagram of the test card result judgment:
Invalid ① result: the quality control line (C line) has no reaction line, the detection is invalid, and the test shall be repeated.
② negative result: red ribbon, quality control line (C line) is in color.
③ positive result: two red bands, detection line (T line) and quality control line (C line) are in color.