Pleural Thoracic Trocar Centesis Pigtail Catheter Chest Drain Tube Catheter
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Surgical Drainage Tube|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Sterilized packing|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Model Number:||Drainage Catheter||Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Product Name:||Drainage Tube||Length:||20-30cm|
Surgical Drainage Medical Wound Drainage Reservoir Drainage Tube
Flushing Your Drainage Catheter
Some patients will need to flush the tube to make sure it stays open. Your radiologist has instructed you to flush your catheter _______ time(s) a day. Flush the catheter as follows:
- Turn the stopcock off to the drainage bag and onto the drainage catheter (note arrow).
- Remove cap from stopcock.
- Use an alcohol prep pad to cleanse the port.
- Attach a 10 ml syringe of normal saline to the stopcock and flush the drainage tube. Do not pull fluid back from the tube into the syringe.
- Turn the stopcock off to the syringe port. Disconnect the syringe and replace the cap on the stopcock.
Disposable pigtail drainage tube urology surgical medical drainage catheter
Lateral cavity is designed with this type of catheter in order to make irrigation and draining conveniently The catheter can’t pass through the X ray but can be seen under theB-ultrasound The design of pigtail head can prevent adhering the catheter and blocking, and multiple drainage holes inside the pigtail can drain the liquid smoothly. The fixed device helps the fixing of the catheter and the puncture site