Flushing Gallbladder Surgery Pigtail Catheter Gravity Drainage G Tube
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Surgical Drainage Tube|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Sterilized packing|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Model Number:||Drainage Catheter||Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Product Name:||Drainage Tube||Length:||20-30cm|
Surgical Drainage Medical Wound Drainage Reservoir Drainage Tube
What are the risks associated with using a venous catheter?
The peripheral venous catheter is usually used in emergency situations, such as resuscitation, or more commonly to administer intravenous treatments.
Its installation is often a vital necessity, but it is not a procedure without consequences and it involves certain risks. 15% of patients who undergo this procedure develop a complication.
The main risks associated with using a venous catheter are:
- Infection (nosocomial diseases): catheter infections are estimated to represent 18 to 25% of nosocomial infections. Additionally, nearly 80% of contracted nosocomial diseases are reported to occur in catheterized patients. The incidence of infection appears to be higher for the central venous pathways than for the peripheral venous pathways.
- Pneumothorax: this can occur immediately or within 48 hours of catheter insertion. The pleural cavity, between the lungs and the rib cage, fills with air, causing respiratory discomfort, coughing, chest pain and even feelings of anxiety. This can be resolved within a few weeks or, when necessary, it can require hospitalization to drain the air from the chest.
- Hemorrhages by venous vascular injury: these generally occur on the internal jugular and femoral tract and remain mild. Ultrasound guiding reduces this risk.
- Thrombosis: this complication, less well known than catheter infection, is often a silent disease so it is more complicated to diagnose. Nevertheless, thrombosis and infection are often linked. The detection of a thrombus doubles the risk of catheter-related infections.
|Product name||Disposable pigtail drainage tube urology surgical medical drainage catheter|
|Application||Interventional cardiology procedures|
|Another name||medical drainage tube, drainage device , drainage pigtail, pigtail drainage catheter,catheter drainage set, chest drainage|
|Packing||1ps/Drainage catheter, 54cm*46cm*58cm 15 KG 500pcs/ctn|
|Disposable kit||25ml 30bar with stopcock|
|Payment term||T/T, Western Union, Moneygram, Paypal, Alibaba Trade Assurance|
<200pcs: around 7-15 working days
200pcs<quantity<2000pcs : around 25 working days
1. Made from Medical Non-toxic PE,latex-free
2. Sterilized by EO gas, for single use only
3. Tube size: 4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12 mm
4. Each with a separate packaging
5. Usage: Uterus Hypertrophy tube for uterus hypertrophy, injection, and radiography
6. Specially designed for aseptic medical termination of pregnancy
7. Suitable for use with MTP syringe or suction apparatus
8. Distal end is coned with two large lateral eyes to facilitate the curette
9. CE & ISO Approved