Cholecystectomy Rectal Nasobiliary J Tube Drain
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Surgical Drainage Tube|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Sterilized packing|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Model Number:||Drainage Catheter||Properties:||Medical Materials & Accessories|
|Product Name:||Drainage Tube||Length:||20-30cm|
Surgical Drainage Medical Wound Drainage Reservoir Drainage Tube
How to empty the drainage bag or bottle
- Disconnect the drain tube from your catheter. Let all the fluid in the drain tube flow into the bag or bottle.
- Wipe the end of your catheter with alcohol. Put a new valve cap on the catheter, and make sure it's tight.
- Tape the end of the catheter to your skin wherever it's most comfortable.
- Empty the bag or bottle into the toilet or sink.
- If you spill some fluid on clothes or skin, clean it up with soap and warm water. You may want to use bleach for spills on some surfaces.
- Keep a drainage record sheet so that your doctor can see how much fluid is coming from the tube. Your doctor or nurse will give you a record sheet. Or you can just write down the date, time, amount, and colour of the drainage. Save the record sheet to show to your doctor.