Non Sterile Fluid Resistant Infection Control Isolation Gowns 40gsm For Sale Near Me
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Carton customized|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||Enough stock|
|Product Name:||Disposable Isolation Gown||Feature:||Breathable|
sms isolation gown,
hospital isolation gowns
Hospital Durable Disposable Isolation Gown Breathable Light Weight
Widely used in electronics, pharmaceutical, food, biological engineering, optics, aerospace, aviation, color tube, semiconductor, precision machinery, plastic, paint, hospital, environmental protection and other industries clean workshop, a variety of colors and specifications for different anti-static or clean environment.
|Product Name:||Non-woven Fabric Protective Clothing Disposable|
|Material:||SMS non-woven fabrics|
|Law Material Spec:||30g/sq.m.|
|Style:||Lace-up reverse loose gown|
|Package:||10 piece/ opp bag, 500pcs/carton|
|Lead time:||5~8 days|
[ Product name] isolation clothing
[ Product composition] Non-woven fabric is used as the main raw material, which is made by cutting and sewing. Non-sterile, single use.
[ Efficacy] It is used for bacteriostatic, antibacterial and disinfection of indoor, air, furniture, daily necessities and personal hygiene cleaning and care.
[ Scope of application] It is used for general isolation in clinics, wards, and test rooms of medical institutions.
[ Product size] L / XL / XXL / XXL
A Must for You: A must for medical staff, people checking the epidemic, and the person who has close contact with pneumonia infected or suspected persons. Before entering a dangerous environment with bacterial and viral infections, you must wear a full body one-piece hooded isolation suit.
How to wear
1. Remove wristwatches and other items, then wash and disinfect your hands;
2. Take out the isolation clothing, open the upper opening and hold both sides forward with both hands;
3. Half-bend body, put your feet in first, then pull back up the isolation clothing;
4. Put on your hands and wrap your headgear around your head;
5. Adjust the bottom of the trousers, and close it, then close the face part;
6. Pull the zipper from bottom to the neck and cover the placket;
7. Then you can enter the workplace.