MDA Igm Igg Rapid Antigen Novel Saliva Test Kit
|Place of Origin:
|CE FDA TGA
|Covid Test Kit
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
|Fast Check Of Coronavirus
|In 15 Mins
|Qualitative Determination Of Covid-19
|Colloidal Gold Assay
15 Mins Antigen Novel Saliva Test Kit
15mins Reading One Step Covid POCT Covid-19 2019-NCoV Antigen Rapid Test Kit
REAGEN This kit is a full-component lyophilized fluorescent PCR reagent for patients with suspected cases of pneumonia, suspected aggregation cases of COVID-19 infection, and other patients who need to undergo clinical diagnosis of new coronavirus infection. The COVID-19 ORF1ab and N genes were specifically tested.
REAGEN The COVID-19 nucleic acid detection kit is based on reverse transcription PCR combined with fluorescent probe amplification detection technology. Fluorescent labeling of specific fluorescent probes. 5'is labeled with a fluorescent reporter group and 3'is labeled with a fluorescent quencher group. Before amplification, the fluorescent signal of the reporter group is absorbed by the quencher group and cannot excite the fluorescent signal; during the PCR amplification process, Taq polymerase The 5'-3' exonuclease activity cuts off the fluorescent group of the probe, separates the fluorescent reporter group and the fluorescent quencher group, enables the fluorescence monitoring system to receive the fluorescence signal, and records the increase of the fluorescence level by the fluorescence PCR instrument .
Kit Contents, Storage and Shelf Life
REAGEN Table1:COVID-19 Real-Time Fluorescence PCR Detection Kit (lyophilized)
|Positive control (lyophilized powder)
The rapid test kit is used for qualitative determination of novel coronavirus (SARS-CcV-2) antigen in human nasal swab samples in vitro.. This kit is offered to clinical laboratories and healthcare workers for point-of-care testing, and not for at home testing, in compliance with Section IV.D. of the FDA’s Policy for COVID-19 Diagnostic Test.
• Test Cassette.
• Extraction Tube.
• Extraction Reagent.
• Nasal/Oral Swab.
• Working Holder.
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST?
1. Remove a Test Device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Holding Extraction Reagent bottle vertically, add 10 drops (400μL) to the Extraction tube.
3. Insert the nasopharyngeal (and oropharyngeal) swab sample(s) into the extraction solution, then, mix the swab 10 times.
4. Remove the swabs while pressing against the solution tube in order to extract most of the specimen
5. Place the dropper cap and drop 3 drops (60~70μl) into the sample well.
6. Read the result in 10-15 minutes. Do not read results after more than 20 minutes.