Home Test Nasopharyngeal Rapid Antigen Swab Test Kit
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FDA TGA|
|Model Number:||Covid Test Kit|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||25tests/box 1test/box|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Sample Collection::||Nasal Swab||Package:||25pcs/box, 1pcs/box|
|Use:||Fast Check Of Coronavirus||Reading Time:||In 15 Mins|
|Qualitative:||Qualitative Determination Of Covid-19||Method:||Colloidal Gold Assay|
Antigen Swab Test Kit 15 Mins,
One Step Antigen Self Test Kit
15mins Reading One Step Covid POCT Covid-19 2019-NCoV Antigen Rapid Test Kit
SUMMARY AND EXPLANATION
The novel coronaviruses belong to the β genus. COVID-19 is an acute respiratory infectious disease. People are generally susceptible. Currently, the patients infected by the novel coronavirus are the main source of infection; asymptomatic infected people can also be an infectious source. Based on the current epidemiological investigation, the incubation period is 1 to 14 days, mostly 3 to 7 days. The main manifestations include fever, fatigue and dry cough. Nasal congestion, runny nose, sore throat, myalgia and diarrhea are found in a few cases.
PRINCIPLE OF THE TEST
This test uses double-antibody sandwich to legally detect the antigen of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in saliva samples. During detection, the gold labeled anti-2019-nCoV monoclonal antibody in the labeling pad binds to the 2019-nCoV antigen in the sample to form a complex, and the reaction complex moves forward along the nitrocellulose membrane under the action of chromatography, it is captured by the anti-2019-nCoV monoclonal antibody pre-coated by the detection zone (T) on the nitrocellulose membrane, and finally a red color reaction line is formed in the T zone. If the sample does not contain 2019-nCoV antigen, a red color reaction line cannot be formed in the T zone. Regardless of whether the sample to be tested contains 2019-nCoV antigen, a red reaction line will always form in the quality control area (C).
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST?
1. Remove a Test Device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Holding Extraction Reagent bottle vertically, add 10 drops (400μL) to the Extraction tube.
3. Insert the nasopharyngeal (and oropharyngeal) swab sample(s) into the extraction solution, then, mix the swab 10 times.
4. Remove the swabs while pressing against the solution tube in order to extract most of the specimen
5. Place the dropper cap and drop 3 drops (60~70μl) into the sample well.
6. Read the result in 10-15 minutes. Do not read results after more than 20 minutes.