Oral Drug Rapid Test Mouth Swab , Saliva Antigen Rapid Test Kit
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE FDA TGA|
|Model Number:||Covid Test Kit|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10000pcs|
|Packaging Details:||25tests/box 1test/box|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Sample Collection::||Nasal Swab||Package:||25pcs/box, 1pcs/box|
|Use:||Fast Check Of Coronavirus||Reading Time:||In 15 Mins|
|Qualitative:||Qualitative Determination Of Covid-19||Method:||Colloidal Gold Assay|
15mins Reading One Step Covid POCT Covid-19 2019-NCoV Antigen Rapid Test Kit
This kit is used for in vitro detection of viral RNA of novel coronavirus (SRAS-COV-2) ORF1ab and E genes in the oropharyngeal swab, nasopharyngeal swab and sputum from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider, who are among cluster of COVID-19 cases, or who have other diagnostic needs determined by their healthcare provider.
This kit is intended for use by trained clinical laboratory personnel specifically instructed and trained in the techniques required for performing the test and in vitro diagnostic procedures.
Our COVID-19 Antigen Nucleic Acid Detection Kit (qRT-PCR) for Molecular Diagnostic (saliva) is targeted at ORF1ab, RNase P and E gene (based upon latest research from US FDA, COVID Omicron has mutation in N genes and S genes, and significantly lower the detection rate of the kits which target on these genes). But so far, there is no evidence to show that E gene has mutation occurred in Omicron. Therefore, our test kit can detect COVID Omicron as efficient as COVID Delta, Alpha, etc.
HOW TO PERFORM THE TEST?
1. Remove a Test Device from the foil pouch by tearing at the notch and place it on a level surface.
2. Holding Extraction Reagent bottle vertically, add 10 drops (400μL) to the Extraction tube.
3. Insert the nasopharyngeal (and oropharyngeal) swab sample(s) into the extraction solution, then, mix the swab 10 times.
4. Remove the swabs while pressing against the solution tube in order to extract most of the specimen
5. Place the dropper cap and drop 3 drops (60~70μl) into the sample well.
6. Read the result in 10-15 minutes. Do not read results after more than 20 minutes.