Medical Hospital Sanitizer Disinfectant Cleaning Products
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Medical Disinfectant|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Ton/Tons per Month liquid spray disinfectant|
|Type:||Medical Surface Disinfectant||Feature:||Sustainable, Stocked|
|Function:||Surface Cleaning Disinfectant Liquid||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
Medical Surface Disinfectant Decontaminant Cleaner 1 Gal Capacity
Quaternary ammonium compounds are used broadly in routine cleaning. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention considers quaternary to be a low-level disinfectant effective against most bacteria, enveloped viruses, and some fungi. It’s used in products such as Spartan CDC-10 and is compatible with most hard surfaces. Quaternary ammonium products are best used on non-critical surfaces such as floors, bed-rails, tray tables, blood pressure cuffs, walls, and partitions.
Hypochlorites are the most commonly used chlorine disinfectants. Sodium Hypochlorite is commercially available as household bleach. This EPA-registered chemical is stable and fast acting. While generally considered safe, bleach can cause skin and eye irritation. It is corrosive to metal in high concentrations and can discolor fabric. Hypochlorites effectively kill bacteria, fungi, and viruses. Hospitals can use these products for bathrooms, food prep zones, and blood spills. All areas must be pre-cleaned to remove organic matter before disinfection. When using concentrated products, follow strict dilution protocols.
- EPA-registered; kills pathogens in 3 minutes or less
- Proven effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA, VRE and Salmonella) and fungi
- Noncaustic formula is safe on most inanimate surfaces
- Can be used in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Strong enough to kill on contact yet nontoxic
|Application / Usage||Multi Surface, Multipurpose|
|Cleaner Volume||32 fl oz (1 quart)|
|Features||Disinfectant, Non-corrosive, Virucidal, Anti-bacterial|
|Product Type||Surface Cleaner|
|Recommended Use||Odor Remover, Virus Remover, Bacteria Remover, Soil Remover, Grime Remover, Blood Remover|
- NEUTRAL PH CONCENTRATE | EPA registered formula kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds, with a 100% kill rate in 10 minutes. Kills staph, strep, cold, flu, mono, HIV, herpes, foot fungus, and more.
- LONG LASTING SPRAY BOTTLE | Plastic, chemical resistant squirt bottle with new and improved piston design that will provide a longer life without leaks. Flexible dip tube coils to the bottom of the bottle to maximize product when fluid gets low. The professional spray bottle outlasts 4 discount sprayers!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | Backed by Amazon A-Z Guarantee with Prime Available.
- MULTI-PURPOSE | Great for home, hospitals, schools, hotels, salons, indoor tanning beds, and more. Suitable for use as a virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food-contact sanitizer.
- SAFE TO USE | All-purpose and safe for household, commercial, and industrial cleaning. Can be used on floors, walls, porcelain, acrylic, or plastic surfaces. Dye and perfume free; minimizes any possible allergic reaction.