Antiseptic Disinfectant Cleaner Wipes Bulk Hydrogen Peroxide For Stains
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Medical Disinfectant|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Ton/Tons per Month liquid spray disinfectant|
|Type:||Medical Surface Disinfectant||Feature:||Sustainable, Stocked|
|Function:||Surface Cleaning Disinfectant Liquid||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
Medical Surface Disinfectant Decontaminant Cleaner 1 Gal Capacity
“Phenolic disinfectants disrupt the cell membrane of microorganisms.”
Since Dr Joseph Lister’s use of phenols for his pioneering work on antiseptic surgery, phenolic disinfectants have been used as low and intermediate-level disinfectants. Phenolic disinfectants are effective bactericides, fungicides, tuberculocides and virucides, but are ineffective against spore-forming bacteria such as Clostridium difficile.
EPA-registered phenolic disinfectants are used to disinfect surface areas and non-critical medical devices. Phenolics are not FDA-cleared as high-level disinfectants for use with semi-critical items.
Phenolic disinfectants disrupt the cell membrane of microorganisms, and two phenol derivatives used commonly in hospital disinfectants are orthophenylphenol (Amphyl, Reckitt Benckiser) and ortho-benzyl-parachlorophenol (Clorox Disinfectant Cleaner, The Clorox Company).
|Application / Usage||Multi Surface, Multipurpose|
|Cleaner Volume||32 fl oz (1 quart)|
|Features||Disinfectant, Non-corrosive, Virucidal, Anti-bacterial|
|Product Type||Surface Cleaner|
|Recommended Use||Odor Remover, Virus Remover, Bacteria Remover, Soil Remover, Grime Remover, Blood Remover|
- NEUTRAL PH CONCENTRATE | EPA registered formula kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds, with a 100% kill rate in 10 minutes. Kills staph, strep, cold, flu, mono, HIV, herpes, foot fungus, and more.
- LONG LASTING SPRAY BOTTLE | Plastic, chemical resistant squirt bottle with new and improved piston design that will provide a longer life without leaks. Flexible dip tube coils to the bottom of the bottle to maximize product when fluid gets low. The professional spray bottle outlasts 4 discount sprayers!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | Backed by Amazon A-Z Guarantee with Prime Available.
- MULTI-PURPOSE | Great for home, hospitals, schools, hotels, salons, indoor tanning beds, and more. Suitable for use as a virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food-contact sanitizer.
- SAFE TO USE | All-purpose and safe for household, commercial, and industrial cleaning. Can be used on floors, walls, porcelain, acrylic, or plastic surfaces. Dye and perfume free; minimizes any possible allergic reaction.