Hospital Antiseptic Concentrate Cleaning Solutions Disinfectant Used In Hospital
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Medical Disinfectant|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Ton/Tons per Month liquid spray disinfectant|
|Type:||Medical Surface Disinfectant||Feature:||Sustainable, Stocked|
|Function:||Surface Cleaning Disinfectant Liquid||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
Medical Surface Disinfectant Decontaminant Cleaner 1 Gal Capacity
Modern medicine highlights the importance on preventing diseases from spreading to healthy people. Many cleaning supplies are used for infection control and sometimes the terms sterilization and disinfection are used incorrectly. There are important differences between sterilization and disinfection. Sterilization is considered more powerful because sterilization aims to eliminate all living microorganisms. Disinfection is applying a chemical agent to destroy or inhibit the growth of harmful microorganisms.
Many disinfectants are virucidal, bactericidal and fungicidal. Disinfectants usually work within a relatively short time frame of 3-10 minutes. The efficacy and coverage varies by the product. It is important to select a disinfectant that meets the needs of room; for example, a more comprehensive disinfectant is needed for the operating room than the waiting room.
- EPA-registered; kills pathogens in 3 minutes or less
- Proven effective against TB, HBV, HCV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA, VRE and Salmonella) and fungi
- Noncaustic formula is safe on most inanimate surfaces
- Can be used in an ultrasonic cleaner
- Strong enough to kill on contact yet nontoxic
|Application / Usage||Multi Surface, Multipurpose|
|Cleaner Volume||32 fl oz (1 quart)|
|Features||Disinfectant, Non-corrosive, Virucidal, Anti-bacterial|
|Product Type||Surface Cleaner|
|Recommended Use||Odor Remover, Virus Remover, Bacteria Remover, Soil Remover, Grime Remover, Blood Remover|
- NEUTRAL PH CONCENTRATE | EPA registered formula kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds, with a 100% kill rate in 10 minutes. Kills staph, strep, cold, flu, mono, HIV, herpes, foot fungus, and more.
- LONG LASTING SPRAY BOTTLE | Plastic, chemical resistant squirt bottle with new and improved piston design that will provide a longer life without leaks. Flexible dip tube coils to the bottom of the bottle to maximize product when fluid gets low. The professional spray bottle outlasts 4 discount sprayers!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | Backed by Amazon A-Z Guarantee with Prime Available.
- MULTI-PURPOSE | Great for home, hospitals, schools, hotels, salons, indoor tanning beds, and more. Suitable for use as a virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food-contact sanitizer.
- SAFE TO USE | All-purpose and safe for household, commercial, and industrial cleaning. Can be used on floors, walls, porcelain, acrylic, or plastic surfaces. Dye and perfume free; minimizes any possible allergic reaction.