Concentrated Hydrogen Peroxide Sanitizing Products Hospital Disinfectant
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||Medical Disinfectant|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||1000000 Ton/Tons per Month liquid spray disinfectant|
|Type:||Medical Surface Disinfectant||Feature:||Sustainable, Stocked|
|Function:||Surface Cleaning Disinfectant Liquid||Instrument Classification:||Class I|
MSDS Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant,
1 Gal Hydrogen Peroxide Disinfectant Spray
Medical Surface Disinfectant Decontaminant Cleaner 1 Gal Capacity
Glutaraldehyde is a saturated dialdehyde widely used as a potent sterilant and high-level disinfectant. Its broad spectrum, covering bactericidal, sporicidal, fungicidal and virucidal activity, makes it an ideal chemical for the low-temperature disinfection and sterilisation of critical and semi-critical equipment such as endoscopes, dialysers and surgical tools.
Aqueous solutions of glutaraldehyde when activated (rendered alkaline at 7.5- 8.5pH) become sporicidal, while its microbicidal action is attributed primarily to its strong association with the outer layers of bacterial cells and the alkylation of sulphydryl, hydroxyl, carboxyl and amino groups, which alter RNA, DNA and protein synthesis within microorganisms.
Glutaraldehyde is also mycobactericidal, and glutaraldehyde formulations with phenols (Sporicidin from Sporicidin International) and alcohols (Aldahol III from Healthpoint) have better usage life, while maintaining excellent microbicidal activity. Glutaraldehyde exposure should be monitored to ensure a safe working environment. Acute or chronic exposure, resulting in skin irritation, mucous membrane irritation and multiple pulmonary symptoms such as occupational asthma and allergic rhinitis have been reported in healthcare workers.
Due to its exposure hazards, US healthcare associations advocate the use of glutaraldehyde alternatives such as o-phthalaldehyde, hydrogen peroxide and peracetic acid.
|Application / Usage||Multi Surface, Multipurpose|
|Cleaner Volume||32 fl oz (1 quart)|
|Features||Disinfectant, Non-corrosive, Virucidal, Anti-bacterial|
|Product Type||Surface Cleaner|
|Recommended Use||Odor Remover, Virus Remover, Bacteria Remover, Soil Remover, Grime Remover, Blood Remover|
- NEUTRAL PH CONCENTRATE | EPA registered formula kills 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and fungus in 60 seconds, with a 100% kill rate in 10 minutes. Kills staph, strep, cold, flu, mono, HIV, herpes, foot fungus, and more.
- LONG LASTING SPRAY BOTTLE | Plastic, chemical resistant squirt bottle with new and improved piston design that will provide a longer life without leaks. Flexible dip tube coils to the bottom of the bottle to maximize product when fluid gets low. The professional spray bottle outlasts 4 discount sprayers!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE | Backed by Amazon A-Z Guarantee with Prime Available.
- MULTI-PURPOSE | Great for home, hospitals, schools, hotels, salons, indoor tanning beds, and more. Suitable for use as a virucide, bactericide, fungicide, mildewcide and non-food-contact sanitizer.
- SAFE TO USE | All-purpose and safe for household, commercial, and industrial cleaning. Can be used on floors, walls, porcelain, acrylic, or plastic surfaces. Dye and perfume free; minimizes any possible allergic reaction.